When an ordinary person starts a low carbohydrate diet plan, health or fitness routine to losing weight or tone muscle, exactly what they are advised to do is to consume lots of healthy protein along with a low carbohydrate diet regimen to complete either goals.
Right there, an onlooker needs to see a red-flag: “How is it the very same dietetic recommendation for weight reduction stays applicable for building muscle”.
All of us know we require a particular amount of protein everyday to remain healthy. Based upon false information, several individuals see the daily consumption of a high-protein diet regimen as valuable. But have you actually seen any weight loss on these types of diet plans.
Right here are other facts that need to stimulate you in the ideal direction in relation to too much protein consumption: According to the French Hygienist, Albert Mosseri, illness as well as problems which could be triggered or intensified by way too much healthy protein intake include: Leukemia, Skin Illness as well as Cancer cells.
According to John Robbins report titled, Diet plan for a New America, the number of individuals in the United States suffering from diseases triggered by healthy protein excess is a mind-boggling 40,000,000 compared with a meager 3 people experiencing the deficiency of this substance.
Judging from these, it could be time to modify the misleading ideas on protein in our diets.
Factors of a Low Carbohydrate Diet
Let’s consider some factors on why a low carbohydrate diet may be unnecessary and even detrimental to one’s health.
1. The animals that are usually eaten for protein, what do they subsists on?
Substances of the Plant Kingdom for example: cows live on grass exclusively.
2. 98% of the human population is sweet toothed…which shows that carbohydrates are our main need contrary to popular belief.
3. The great apes are primarily fruit eaters (although with substantial amount of leaves in their diets) How similar are humans to them? Very much so. We share 98% of the same genes.
4. It’s been scientifically proven that mother’s milk is about 2% protein, now if this is the ideal of a growing baby for the first 3 years; of course it shows the minimal need of it. (Point of note, the milk of a woman is affected by her diet so of course that should be checked.)
5. The need of protein for the human body is about a nickel’s weight worth, the excess is basically excreted in urine.
6. Several people subsists on fruits and green leaves exclusively or starchy root vegetables, fruits and leaves only and are in top shape-I’ve seen and am one of them.
7. People have fasted on water only for several days and were actually stronger for the process!
8. Fruits and green leaves give you sufficient protein: e.g. the Banana, Dates, Avocadoes, Olives, Cabbage, Lettuce, Durian, Young Coconuts and even the Apple. Exactly or a little more than what you need at a given time.
9. Based on research, the need for amino acids is highly exaggerated as only 16% or our body is Protein. Pure protein is primarily Nitrogen (N) with some Oxygen and Hydrogen and Carbon. We all know that we get a large share of our Oxygen and Hydrogen need from the air. Since we are able to utilize and assimilate a large amount of our needs of these elements, we are able to build the Nitrogen into our body as protein. This process is done by natural bacteria action that is capable of converting it to our use. People who smoke though cannot pick up Nitrogen from the air so easily but might still get enough from proper foods. Although for your well-being, cessation of tobacco usage is mandatory.
10. Research has been done on the diet of the aboriginal tribes living in the Mountains of Hagen. Their diet consisted of 80 % Sweet potatoes. The rest consisted of fruits and green leaf vegetables. Their daily consumption of protein was around 9.92 g. Meanwhile, eliminated in their fecal matter was a protein of around 15 times more of what was ingested. This phenomenon illustrates the protein synthesis illustrated above.
Cutting Back on the Wrong Low Carbohydrate Diet
Definitely cutting back on the ‘wrong’ kinds of Carbohydrates such as Cakes, Confectioneries, Bread, Polished rice and the like will be mandatory for weight-loss, but replacing them with high protein foods is- just as from the points above-unnecessary and actually harmful for overall health and fitness.
So what should we eat? Simple, raw and properly cooked Fruits, Roots and Leafy Vegetables. Not only is this kind of diet unmatched for speedy weight-loss, but your body will thank you for the change as you mechanically (via the broom-like/mucus-binding qualities of these substances) cleanse yourself from perhaps a life-time of wrong eating.
Remember the famous quote by Hippocrates; the “Father of Medicine”: “Let your foods be your medicine and your medicine your Foods!” Therefore, don’t believe the hype of high-protein – low carbohydrate diets for weight-loss or fitness. For optimal health a wise combination of your organic, seasonal fruits, roots and veggies is the best and safest way to go.
Learn a lot more concerning Safe Effective weight loss below.